Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feb 2013 A MISTRESS & HER MUSE by Adrianna Vincent





A MISTRESS AND HER MUSE


by Adrianna Vincent









Our loyal men were up and out of the house early on one of their many camping trips, and my lovely Jenn, my best friend and lover, would be spending the weekend with me.  It was Friday morning, and after the guys kissed us good-bye, I told her that I had to head to the office for a few hours, but promised I wouldn’t be long, and then we could do whatever she wanted.

I arrived back home around 2:30pm.  It was a beautiful, bright, sunny day and Jenn had thrown all the doors and windows open in the house, a soft breeze occasionally ruffling the sheers or the leaves of the plants in the living room.  I sighed as I kicked off my shoes and stretched my lithe cat-like body.

Just inside the living room, off the foyer, I saw that there were two suitcases.  I smiled.  Apparently, we were going somewhere.

“Where are you, babe?” I called out.

“In the bedroom,” came Jenn’s soft, sultry voice, a sound that never ceases to stroke my sexuality.  I was instantly, insanely, wet.

I headed down the hall and entered the room, my breath catching in my throat for a moment at the incredible site before me. Jenn was laying on the bed on her back, nude, her bronze skin sparkling a little in the afternoon sunlight that streamed in through the window, her thick dark hair fanned out behind her on the pillow, and the mound of her perfectly shaved pussy rolling as she flexed.

“Welcome home, Mistress,” she purred.

I dropped my purse and my briefcase and began unbuttoning my blouse, my eyes traveling over her succulent skin.  I continued to strip as I approached the bed, revealing myself to her, watching her begin to squirm in response to my open visual appraisal of her stunning body, the desire burning like fire in my otherwise dark eyes.  She was the sexiest, most gorgeous, tastiest looking creature I had ever seen.

Slowly, I crawled onto the foot of the bed and up her legs, pausing to lightly stroke her naked thighs, keeping my eyes trained on hers.  I watched as her lips parted and her chest began to rise and fall, her breathing becoming harder as I advanced.

Finally looking down into her deep green eyes from above, I lowered myself until our bodies met, the warmth of her skin searing into my cool flesh, a ripple of need thrilling through us both as we embraced.  The moment our lips touched, our bodies began to move, undulating against one another.

Jenn whimpered, tilting her head back and exposing her throat.  I opened my mouth wide and bit down gently, caressing her with my teeth, my tongue, my lips.  My left hand roamed over her silken belly and up to her breasts, lightly rolling a nipple between my thumb and forefinger.  She gasped and moaned, and I buried my face in her hair, inhaling the familiar sweet apple scent of her shampoo.

My left thigh was between her legs and I could feel her wetness on me.  I slid my hand down between our bodies and slipped my fingers into her pussy in one smooth motion, drawing a shudder from her and another whimper.  I fingered her, pulling up on her pubic bone, rubbing her clit with my thumb as I watched her sultry eyes, her supple lips.  She opened her mouth, inhaling sharply, a look of amazement plastered across her face that told me she was still, after all these years, in awe of how incredible I could make her feel.

We kissed again, our tongues melting together, dancing in circles.  Her hands grabbed my tight ass, squeezing me into her, forcing my hand harder against her groin as she humped my fingers.  She spread her legs, letting her knees fall outward, her body moving faster.  I sucked her tongue, her bottom lip, then her chin, and ran my tongue down her neck, clamping my lips to the base of her throat once more, feeling her rapid pulse under my tongue.

Jenn’s pussy soaked my hand and her body began to shake uncontrollably.  I wondered how long she had been laying here on the bed, thinking about this, waiting for me to come home, because she was so close to release.  I lifted my head again to look at her, “Are you almost there baby?”

“Yes!” she panted, her voice desperate.

“Do you want me to slow it down?” I asked, breathing hard, kissing her neck.

“No!”

“Do you want to feel my tongue inside you?”

“Yes!”

I quickly moved down her body, gently biting her inner thigh.  She squealed and moaned, and then cried out as I slid the tip of my tongue down over her clit and into her pussy.  I sealed my lips around her opening and sucked the juice from her into my mouth, before shoving my tongue as far into her as I possibly could.

Her hips moved in a circular motion matching the course of my tongue, her hands on my head, tangled into my long raven hair, as she pulled my face into her.  My elbows were to either side of her thighs, my hands spread out on her taut lower belly.  With my thumbs, I pulled the lips of her pussy outward, tightening the skin around the base of her clit.  I massaged the bone underneath, and then allowed my hands to move downward, until I was able to hook my thumbs into her pussy on either side of my tongue, continuing to rub the bone there as well.

My thumbs were inside her, my fingers pressing into her above her clit, and her movements became faster and more demanding as she humped my face.  I moaned, letting the vibrations travel through her and then pulled my tongue out of her, dragging it up toward her clit and pressing down on it while moving it back and forth.

“Oh God!” Jenn cried, “Oh God, yeah!”

Fuck I was turned on!  My pussy humped the bed beneath me, and a sudden and very unexpected orgasm shot through me as I worked on her.  I let it pass, all but forgotten now.  My attention was solely on the luscious woman under me and the importance of her pleasure.

My tongue circled her clit, my lips pulled on it, my teeth gently chewed around it, and her excitement mounted.  She continued to shake wildly, her thighs hard as granite as the muscles contracted, responding to the tsunami-like orgasm that was building within her.

“Don’t stop!  Please don’t stop Kelly!” she begged, her hands frantically pulling my head into her, mashing my face into her pussy as I devoured her.  I slid two fingers inside her, fucking her fast, my tongue continuing its assault on her clit.  I moaned into her again, and she answered with one of her own, her orgasm coming at last, oozing onto my tongue and into my mouth.

“Mmmm, Jenn, you taste so fucking good,” I whispered, gently licking and sucking the lips of her pussy, avoiding her sensitive clit.  She moaned, her breathing slowing, and then sighed heavily with a final shudder.

I kissed my way up her body, and pulled her in close to me, stroking her hair.  We held each other for a moment, before she said, “What about you?  I want you to cum too.”

“I did.  You were concentrating so hard on your own, that you didn’t notice it when I came.  I hardly noticed it myself.  But I did.  That doesn’t mean I’m done with you though.  We have the whole weekend ahead of us after all.”  I paused for a moment, and then added, “By the way, I saw the suitcases in the hall.  Are we going somewhere?”

“Yes we are.  I booked us a room at the West Edmonton Mall for the weekend.  The Luxury Roman Theme room.  It’s absolutely gorgeous!  And we can go shopping, and swimming, and skiing.  Sound good?”

“Sounds great.  Although,” I said slowly, trailing a finger across her breasts, “I have a hard time imagining us finding any time outside of the suite.  But we can try.”  I kissed her soft lips and pulled her against me once more.  “When do we leave?”

“Our flight isn’t until 8:15 tonight, so I was thinking maybe we could go out for dinner first.  Somewhere casual, like… BostonPizza?”

“Sure, whatever you want baby.  Anything at all.”

As we spoke, our hands had been moving slowly over one another, and before we knew it, we were making love again.

It was about four-thirty, when Jenn finally lifted her head from between my silken thighs and whispered, “On second thought – let’s just eat in tonight.”

THE END

Enjoyed Adrianna's erotic short? You can read her January contribution, JEDRA HERE

Hungry for more? Adrianna publishes her erotic stories on Sex Marks The Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment